Wednesday, November 18, 2009

OH! Posting stuff.


Hey. So I've been uber busy with life lately. Turning 20 seems to be quite the ordeal at this point, I mean, I have no idea what the hell I'm doing which is fantastic! I love being lost in giant world with no corners to hide in. It occurred to me the other day while sitting on the floor of my kitchen that how I have no plan, no map, no anything! I have no clue what the hell I'm going to do after I graduate, and on an earlier note where the hell I'm going to live this summer! STRESS IS MY FAVORITE!
Anyhow. I'm sure I will figure things out even if I ha
ve to work somewhere lame for awhile after a graduate (Not Wendys). Blah. 
On another note, no one reads this and I rarely post which is awesome. Maybe someone will stumble on to my written rants and take the time to absorb clusterfuck of ideas I put on display. Or you can watch me do it in my videos. HUZZAH! 
Well lets get on with something more serious. COLLEGE! Yes my second year is well underway and it's pretty god damn intense! All-nighters or very little sleep. It's called broadcasting and is the hardest bloody thing i've ever done! I'm a FILM student! I walk as a zombie and see through the eyes of no comprehension. My mind breaks, but it can actually be beneficial. Weird I know, but I start to think at different angles, if that makes any 
sense. I see things through a new light, and it aids in my writing and thinking. Being over tired is almost a type of high, minus the drug part, it's still not good for you but what can you do. I need to get work done but still find time to enjoy this things called life. I actually seem to function better (till I crash) with little sleep. I've started buying energy drinks here and there.... that's probably dumb but meh. I'm a pretty he
althy person, I think one once in a while won't kill ya.  

No comments:

Post a Comment