Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Going Where?

So. August is almost here which tells me summer will be coming to a close sooner than later. There are many things I still wanna do! Such as getting drunk around a camp fire on a starry night with friends. I also wanna finish up a few more fun sewing projects before I don't have time to.
I'm rather upset of how little money I'm going to make this summer. I mean it's sort of a crucial thing when going to college, but my parents are being good about it. It just means I'm gonna have to be a little more thrifty is all.
I'm sort of worried about where this new school year will lead me. I mean it's second year and I have to start figuring out where my ambitions are in the media industry. It's odd, I hate the media because it lies and sensationalizes yet I'm going into it. Mostly because I wanna show people the truth I think. Do something that brings change, or can inform. (not the news though, boring). I wanna be creative.
I'm actually living in a house this year with four other girls. I hope we all get along, and I'm sure if any problems do occur we can sort them out. I do look forward to fun themed nights or craziness. My room in the house is kinda small, but really, who cares? I mean I think I have pretty rad decorating skills. I just have to make the room cozy!
Oh, so I went to see Green Day in concert. All I can say is they are amazing!!!! I really want to go again. Billie Joe is amazing on stage. I got all teary eyed....I was just really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment